.

Helping you shoot bull's-eyes at the auction house

Thursday, June 9, 2011

What is my most devious gold making strategy?

This post is in response to the JMTC blog carnival post http://www.justmytwocopper.org/p/wow-gold-blogging-carnival.html.

One of my most devious gold making strategies isn't one that is devious per say but it is just taking advantage of what people will do. I will usually post various enchanting mats of the current raiding tier then I will link my enchanting in trade chat. This will usually get people to purchase my mats in order to get the enchant they want made and after I make it for them they will usually tip also. This gets your mats sold and a tip as well for 5 minutes of work. You can of course use this for any profession.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment