.

Helping you shoot bull's-eyes at the auction house

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weekly Review

I've decided that I will start doing a review of what sold well for me in the previous week. I will separate each profession and talk about anything that sold from each area.  I'll do it every Tuesday starting today. I may also mention any topics I might post about in the upcoming days.

Enchanting
Think I made around 10k or so from enchanting this week. I sold several crusader scrolls and mighty intellect to weapon scrolls also. Out of the cata enchants I sold, the top sellers were the ones that require lesser celestial essence and also the cloak enchants.

Engineering
I made around 2k or so from engineering. Just sold a few of the engineering pets. Nothing special.

Blacksmithing
I made around 2k from this also. Sold several belt buckles and a few weapon chains too.

Tailoring
I made around 1k or so from this. Just sold a few embersilk bags.

Inscription
I made around 10k or so from this. I sold a stack of mysterious fortune cards and also one darkmoon card.

Alchemy
I made around 1.5k or so from this. I sold a lot of flask but the best selling one was the intellect flask.

Jewelcrafting
I made around 2k from this. I mainly sold uncut and cut meta gems along with a few cut inferno rubies.

That ends this review. Look for a post in the next couple days covering how to be more efficient at selling and managing your items and a probably a post on glyph selling of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment