.

Helping you shoot bull's-eyes at the auction house

Monday, May 23, 2011

First post- ideas, designs, goals, and a tip

I broke down and decided to finally start a blog.I figured that I could help out a few people with various ways to make gold in World of Warcraft. My goals with this blog are to write posts that are up to date with the latest changes in wow and to write posts that provide valuable tips and tricks in gold making.
I will try to write posts that will entertain the readers and be different from the various other gold blogs that are out there.

Now that the wall of text is out of the way lets get onto a useful gold making tip. BoA enchants are very popular on my server. They are a very fast mover. I'd recommend making mainly the weapon enchants which include: healing power, spellpower, fiery weapon, crusader, unholy weapon, lifestealing, mighty intellect.

Have you wondered why people will spend 250g on fiery weapon with mats that costs 30g or so. I personally think the main reason is that well it glows, which is a sad reason to buy it.

Yeah some of these enchants are rather good to level with of course. Even if you don't have these enchants, their mats usually include large brilliant shards. If you have a large amount of these I'd recommend getting some of these enchants and selling them.

This wraps up the first post, feel free to post comments, criticisms, and your own experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment